Profile
Lover of vintage delusions soundgarden vitamin water vanilla jasmine disneyland poetry, honesty green tea w/ gingseng cross country singing art books music cafe shops farmers market
Beautiful People
Are everywhere.
Music you should listen to
Sonic Youth Bull in the Heather. The Smiths The Queen is Dead. Zero Seven I have seen. Sonic Youth. Teenage Riot. Soundgarden. Blow Up the Outside World. Led Zeppelin. The Rain Song. Nirvana. Do Re Mi. Radiohead Climbing up the walls.
Movies you should watch
Magnolia.One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.The Shining. Lolita. Full Metal Jacket. Singles. Godfather. 25th Hour. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Big Fish. Almost Famous. Abre Los Ojos. The Virgin Suicides. Finding Neverland.Les Miserables. Donnie Darko. Citizen Kane.
Great Books
Caucasia, The Virgin Suicides, The Lovely Bones, The Bell Jar, Empire Falls, A ClockWork Orange, House on Mango Street, Daugther of Fortune, DaVinci Code
Speak
Credits
blogger x blogskins
x vbrush
x dani
x
heavenlyrain
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Hello,
Well things have been going alright the past few days. The only
thing is that I started freaking out about a course and realized that
Amherst would not give me credit for it. So I will have to drop it
and add another course last minute. I also already found a Professor
who will admit me to her course which is great.
I pretty much spent most of yesterday worrying about this but it
sounds like things are working out...
In other news, I also spent most of yesterday taking pictures of my
neighborhood and going to the super market. Also, I helped out
my friend with her internet connection which was not working.
We called the phone company and I finally got her internet to start working.
Then, I went to a late dinner with a few girls.
Today I spent my day at Rastro- this flee market.
I bought several (6) ahh.. beautiful Pashminas. Some which I hope
to keep and others I will give away. I liked it a lot, but it rained a lot and
I was able to take pictures. I was always pretty paranoid because there are a lot
of thieves around. I also had a gross lunch- burnt hot dogs with bread I tried
to put on the pan but was greasy and gross...
I'm kinda disappointed in my housing situation.
There's no oven and there's only one stove thingie that I can use to cook my food.
BUT it reduced to 0 now because it doesn't work!
Eh... I was planning on cooking a nice pasta meal with chicken today, but
it looks like I'm going to eat Burger King today =(
Love you guys,
Candy

Candy E Martinez 7:14 AM